Admitting I was, I was then told by its director that I had missed a trick and that agile software from Procession has been doing this for years. www.procession.com
While I was pleased to receive the call and to have the conversation, I'm afraid I was tempted to reply that perhaps his efforts at PR had come a little late, and had his PR company been on the ball they would have seen my requests for information or even studied the forward features lists of pertinent publications.
There are so many great technology companies out there, who never get a mention because they simply don't understand the rules of the media game. Shame really, that's why I spend some of my time doing media training - it really helps us journalists if the spokesperson understands what we are all trying to achieve. Only then will they get the free publicity they crave.
No comments:
Post a Comment